Friday, October 20, 2023

It's a little bit funny....

Bit.

Everyone knows the bit is the most basic unit of information in computing and digital communication.

Victor? Yes?  I didn't know that.  Me neither actually.

Watching the news this morn... the news anchor guy said something about 'chomping at the bit.'  I think of horsey.  Horsey no like the bit.  "Used to explain a restless horse grinding it's teeth against a bit (part of the bridle) when being held under control." We gotta get outta this place, if it's the last thing we EVER do.  Kool-aid Kool-aid, tastes great, wish I had some, CAN'T WAIT.

Well, ya gotta.  Heard every dadgum December 24 across our land "But mommmmmmm, can't we just open ONE little present?"

A bye week in the NFL. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  But, but, but, they need the rest, it's a long season...this'll help 'em get well, healed.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... I WANT WHAT I WANT AND I WANT IT NOW!

I'm in pieces, bits and pieces.

Bit-O-Honey. Maybe your fav, I didn't like it one bit.  Oops, sorry.  So dadgum chewy, I bit my tongue. Dangit, sorry, again.

Two bits, four bits, six bits a dollar.. all for Biden or Trump, grab your passport, hasta la vista, scram, go live in squalor. Eh, not really, but really? A bit much.

Bit me in the butt. (Rude slang.  To inflict punishment or misfortune on one for one's poor judgment or misdeed(s). Typically the punishment or misfortune is not exacted by a person, but as a general consequence for the misbehavior itself. Your poor treatment of your employees might come back to bite you in the ass some day. I got too greedy with my gambling, and now it has bitten me in the ass.)

That one lady at work and her perfume, WHEW, a bit much.  I was a bit put off.

Hair of the dog that bit you. That usually means alcohol that is consumed as a remedy for a hangover (with the aim of lessening the effects of a hangover.) Ha! Hush, and grabme that bottlea Baileys wouldya? Bite me, or, bit me, I dunno.

DID YOU KNOW........ there is actually an app, or a site, or something, where you can type in "Where is it 5 o'clock now?", a pic of the Globe will pop up, and it will pinpoint somewhere in the World where it's five o'clock and that will justify putting a bit of Baileys in your coffee at 4:48am in the morn.  Erdenet, Mongolia it twas for me this morn. Salud, but justa bit.

Snakebit....   

Gloom, despair, and agony on me, 
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery.. 
If it weren’t for bad luck, I’d have no luck at all.. 
Gloom, despair, and agony on me......   

I knew a gal who lived high up on a hill..
Every Friday night she’d give my heart a thrill
One night I came a-callin’, I ran down the hill a-bawlin’
Cause she’d run off with some old fart named Bill

Bit the bullet. Bit off more than I can-chew. (Gesundheit). Thanks. Yep. Hey, you gotta bitta snot on your shirt.

Comedian's shtick (equivalent to bit).  Bit by bit. We traded Nicky Lopez and he became a bit player for the Braves.

A bit part. You know, like shortpeckeritis. VICTOR! Sorry, kinda.

OK, all this crap started last night when I wanted, needed to talk to someone, anybody, anyone, ie, chomping at the bit.  Then I heard the news guy say it this morning.

Life, need, want, talk to someone.  I gots one I call, talk to when I really needta. You?  I didn't call.  Sometimes, the best person to talk to is one's self. Occasionally a bit of reason sneaks in. (Not always though.. don't you ever hesitate to call someone if you need to talk. Ever!)

It's my hope for you... when you need to talk a bit... someone is there for you too.

Life, it's a little bit funny.

It's a little bit funny
This feeling inside
I'm not one of those who can easily hide
I don't have much money, but boy if I did
I'd buy a big house where we both could live
If I was a sculptor, ha
But then again, no
Or a man who makes potions in a traveling show
I know it's not much, but it's the best I can do
My gift is my blog, and this one's for you
Back in a bit.......
Love, Victurd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks..........

 Once again, I made the dreaded mistake of, strolling, page by page thru the newspaper.  I do so virually every morning, and.... as I finall...