Friday, April 19, 2024

Upon further review................... I question that.....

Right outta the gate....... which, no, is a misnomer.  Right outta the gate sounds like a horse race, and, at age 70-something, who the hell races?  Well.. I take that back.. Do you know what clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop is?  It's an old geezer like you or me racing with his/her walker to pee.

Right outta the gate first idea, blog about Act Naturally.., Ringo sang it, he don't do that much, could be good.. so I wiki'ed.. hell Buck Owens had it as a hit before that.. so, started to dig into his life. (He, Alvis Edgar Owens, Jr,  was born on a farm in Sherman, TX.  They had a donkey named Buck.  Age three or four, Alvis Jr., walked in the door, announce "My name is Buck too," and, no one had a complaint, so, that stuck.  Then, hell, 'Buck' didn't even write Act Naturally, Johnny Russell did... and at that point, I lost interest. Sorry.

We be from the question everything generation.  You know...... like:

Why do fools fall in love?  Wow, written in 1956, sang by Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers on Gee Records.  As in, Gee, I dunno.

Why don't we do it in the road?  Great Caesar's Ghost, ain't you seen the flattened squirrels, raccoons, where the deer and the antelope usedta play?  Pull up your Bobby Brooks Diane we'll go down by the shady trees.

Who wrote the book of love?  There are differing opines.  Some say Dr. Ruth.. others, Funk and Wagnall?... Match.com? The inventor of the station wagon?

Are you lonesome tonight?  Kinda personal, next question.

How much is that doggie in the window?  No, nope, stymie halt.  Don't do dat.  Go the pound. There are soooo many needing loving homes.  There are stories, not good, many probably true, about breeders.

Who let the dogs out?  That would either be the formerly employed attendant at the dog pound who forgot to close the window, or, my next-door neighbor lady on Lee Drive back in 1987, Kravitz somethinorother, at 4am with her two damn yap dogs.

Who do you think you are?  Slim Shady.  My name Jose Jimenez. Mr. Big Stuff.  Ocho Cinco.  Archie Bell of the Drells from Houston, TX.  EF Hutton.  Welcome to WalMart, I'm Gus.

Ain't that Peculiar? It's actually Raymore, but they do border each other.

Should I stay or should I go?  Depends.  If they're on, you can stay. If not, ya better go.

Where have all the flowers gone?  The poseys are in my pocket.  Lowes had a $5.99 run on basket flowers. "Shut the damn door Herbert, you're losing it. It's November and 27 degrees out."  Oh crap, that was Roundup?

Why?  Why ask Why Annie Lennox?  Why not?  Because I told you so.

Why can't we be friends?  You're a Republican. You're a Democrat. Be for real, you're a KU fan.  You have BO.  No speaky Engleshe'.  

Is that all there is?  That too, kinda personal. No, this SOB blogs damn near every day. I NEVER touched the thin mints.  Sorry, yes, I'm broke, go ask your mother (my ex.)

Do you like good music?  Ahm, bear/woods?  

Wouldn't it be nice?  To have two good candidates.  Fazoli's OR Olive Garden, never ending breadsticks. If there were no line at Starbucks. (Never been, I don't get it.)

If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?  You have the right to remain silent.  Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.

Did you ever have to make up your mind?  Biden, Trump, who's that 3rd party candidate?  Oysters, sushi, hell to the no.  Dos Equis works.  I shoulda useda 7 iron, I wasn't aware the creek was right behind the green.  I love me some true/false, fitty percent chance. 

Does anybody really know what time it is?  7:48am Central.  6:48am in Costa Rica.  2:48am in Bora Bora.  6:18pm in Agra, India. Time to stop this stupid blog. Sorry, kinda.

Ok, I reread this. Decided it was pretty short.  Thought I'd give my take on questions. Victor, nobody asked ya. I know, never stopped me before though.  I do think our generation should be, could be complimented for stopping to ask "Why?"  Or better yet, "Why not?"  Over time, we've seen many wrongs righted.  Why, or, why not, has helped us tremendously in the quest for equality.  But it's like when someone asked about my golf game (which, really still sucks).. but, after I play, eh, OK, I say "it's better."  Never good enough.  Like life. We're better, but not good enough.  Much work to do.  I plan to go hit range balls, AND, question ugly every damn time I see/hear it.  Hope you do too.

Love, .Victurd










No comments:

Post a Comment

The Old Lady that Swallowed the Fly.......

I know an old lady She swallowed a fly But I don't know why She swallow the fly I guess she'll die Victor...... why do you put us th...